ACTVLRN is a high-quality tuition program, founded and run by IITians, that offers a wide range of academic and extracurricular subjects.
ACTVLRN empowers learners to tap into their creative potential to understand and express new concepts.
This program encourages learners to understand the fundamentals of the concepts they are learning and come up with innovative expressions.
ACTVLRN provides a personalized learning experience that ensures that the fundamentals of all subjects, including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Environmental Studies are correct.
The program also offers a variety of fine arts and crafts courses, including pencil and charcoal drawing, watercolor and oil painting, digital art, model making, and doodle art.
Additionally, ACTVLRN offers language courses such as French, Kannada, English, German, Sanskrit, and Hindi, as well as courses in technology subjects including Python, Scratch, Robotics, VFX, Animation, and App Design.
ACTVLRN also offers courses for various Olympiads such as Mathematics, Science, English, Drawing, and General Knowledge.
Fine arts & crafts
- Pencil, Charcoal
- Water & Oil colors
- Digital Art
- Model making
- Doodle Art
- App Design
Boards catered to
CBSE, ISC/ICSE, State Board, IGCSE, IB
Features of the Program
- Active learn initiative is conceptualized and led by IITians with the aim of nurturing and developing future leaders.
- DQ Labs is not simply another coaching center, but rather a unique design institute that prioritizes personalized learning and fosters a supportive and engaging environment for students to achieve their academic goals.
- With its inspiring learning spaces, dedicated and passionate teachers, and unwavering commitment to achieving outstanding learning outcomes, DQ Labs provides a truly transformative and enriching educational experience for students.
- Smaller student groups and deeper learnings
- Well Qualified , Specially trained teachers
- Data driven learning through Award winning learning platform
- Win points by being regular and redeem them for your favorite items
- 1:5 teacher student ratio
- Personalized Attention
Target Age Group:
Grades 1 – 12
Indiranagar, Jayanagar, Malleswaram, Marathahalli, Hosa Road & HSR Layout