- CEED Coaching Program & Fees
- Package E
PACKAGE E : Portfolio development + Studio Test Preparation - Long term
Studio Classes will take place at Bangalore, Pune, Chennai or Coimbatore.
|| Description of study material CEED
||Mode of teaching
||Add to Cart
||Portfolio development + Studio Test Preparation - Long term
||Online or Physical Classroom
||Rs 45,000 + ST
||Add to Cart
Clearing the CEED test is merely not enough a student has to be well prepared for round two of the MDes selection process which is the studio test and interviews in which a portfolio needs to be presented
The portfolio development and the studio test preparation gives the student the edge over getting a seat in the MDes program, most students tend to neglect this part of preparation which needs to be started as early as possible, It take time to create a good portfolio and be ready for the studio test.
Our design faculty and alumni of IIT’s & NID have extensive experience in guiding students enhance their skills and present them best at their studio test level
The portfolio development helps with the following,
- Help the student to understand where he/she presently stands in their level of portfolio
- It helps segregate their skill set levels and understand which areas they are strong in or which areas they need improvement
- They are taught the skills required in areas they need to improve on their portfolio
- They are guided to build an all round portfolio showcasing their skills sets and strengths
- A portfolio not just shows the students art strength, but showcases their sense of design and creative thinking
Portfolio development course structure
- Portfolio development is individual basis since each students strengths and skillsets vary
- Assessing the students present skills and work level
- preparing a path and plan for development of a portfolio
- training student in required areas
- developing and mentoring a the portfolio development showcasing strengths in different levels
Studio test development
- Strengthening observation skills
- Audio & Visual testing
- Prototype and mock up building skills, use of different materials like clay, cloth, metal wire, thermocol, everyday use material etc.
- Interview situations and testing
Click below to view some our students works
Payment Options -
To pay for the above courses you could
- Deposit a Cheque / Cash in any ICICI bank all over India, Cheques should be in favor of 'DQ Labs' Current Account number 025205001942, Account holder 'DQ Labs', Cox Town Branch, Bangalore.
- Mail us a Demand Draft / Cheque in favour of DQ Labs payable at Bangalore, Post all Demand Drafts / Cheques to the Bangalore address only which is given below.
After you have made a payment, call us or email us (info at dqlbs dot in) with your details below,
- Student name
- Parent's Name
- Student's Date of Birth
- Postal Address with pin code
- Phone / contact number
- Date / Approximate date of answering your test
- DD number and bank details or Bank Transaction ID or deposit details
- Scanned passport size photograph of the student
- Student's School or College Name and Address
Phone for all Enquires: call +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645 (All India)
or email us at [email protected]
Correspondence Address – For all correspondence purposes only
Design Quotient Labs.
3E, Deccan Court,
Coles Road,Frazer Town,
Bangalore - 560005
Phone: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282
Design Quotient Labs and Studio - 'BANGALORE'
No 408, 6th Main Road,
Phone: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645
Design Quotient Labs and Studio - 'CHENNAI'
AG-22, 4th Avenue Main Road, Shanthi Colony
Phone: +91-9444746282, +91-9600078100
Design Quotient Labs and Studio - 'PUNE'
#17, Indraprastha Bungalow, Phatak Baug, Navi Peth
Pune - 411009