- NATA Coaching
- Nata Coaching Program & Fee
- Package B
PACKAGE B : NATA study TEST PREP material
|| Description of study material (NATA + IIT JEE P2)
|| Mode of teaching
|| Add to cart
||Study Books + (Package A)
||Self Study Material
Add to Cart
This Package is designed with careful diligence to the topics covered in the NATA test, especially with weightage given to each section of the test such that the student is well prepared.
Package B consists of the Online study material + Access to the online sketch video tutorials + NATA Study books
The following topics are covered in detail:
- 10 online timed NATA Mock Tests with answers including the drawing section with the actual graphic feel and interface of the test
- NATA & IIT & NIT JEE (Architecture) Previous years 25 Question papers
- 2500+ questions with answers for the online section of the NATA test
- 1500+ images of buildings, monuments and architects
- 3000+ corrected sketches with detailed feedback covering various drawing questions of the previous 4 years of NATA tests
- 200 online sketch tutorial videos
Section 1 - Theme sketching.
- 1 point, 2 point, 3 point perspectives, ant’s eye, birds eye view, human eye view
- Horizon lines, vanishing points
- Quick doodling, shading, texturing, detailing
- Human figure drawing in perspective
- Observation, memory drawing, replication, creative combinations, visualization
Section 2 – 2d composition + 3d composition.
- Principles of design
- Making use of unity, harmony, repetition, contrast, symmetrical and asymmetrical balance
- Compositions with numbers, geometrical or organic compositions
- Abstract compositions, logos, murals, graphic design
- Making stable 3D compositions, sculptures
- Combining forms and shapes
Section 3 - Freehand drawing.
- Basics of pencil – grades of pencils, holding a pencil, shading, pressure, quality lines strokes, textures, variation in lines
- Replication, reducing, enlarging, mirroring freehand sketches
- Drawing well proportioned and scaled human beings and objects
Section 4 – Colouring.
- Colour theory, colour wheel, basics of colour
- Choosing colours – cool colours, warm colours, analogous colours, triadic colors
- Uses and application of colours
- Colour combinations
- Using different colour mediums
Section 5 – Aesthetic sensitivity and Aptitude development.
- Elements of design, principles of design
- 2D, 3D orthographic projections, elevation, plan
- Mental ability – patterns, odd one out, paper folding, development of surfaces
- 3D objects visualization – oblique, vertical, horizontal surfaces, edges and vertices
Section 6 – Architectural Awareness
- History of Architecture
- Architectural Buildings, monuments of importance
- Architects and their works
- Architectural terminology, commonly used materials and textures
Section 7 – English Vocabulary
- Verbal reasoning and analogies, relationships, cause and effect
- Antonyms, synonyms, frequency hit list
Section 8 – Mathematics
- Basic list formulae
- Subjective and objective mathematics
- Question papers with answers
- Guidance from an Architect
- FREE sketch evaluation for 2 mock tests
- Sketches for evaluation to be sent to [email protected]
Payment Options -
To pay for the above courses you could
- Deposit a Cheque / Cash in any ICICI bank all over India, Cheques should be in favor of 'DQ Labs' Current Account number 025205001942, Account holder 'DQ Labs', Cox Town Branch, Bangalore.
- Mail us a Demand Draft / Cheque in favour of DQ Labs payable at Bangalore, Post all Demand Drafts / Cheques to the Bangalore address only which is given below.
After you have made a payment, call us or email us (info at dqlbs dot in) with your details below,
- Student name
- Parent's Name
- Student's Date of Birth
- Postal Address with pin code
- Phone / contact number
- Date / Approximate date of answering your test
- DD number and bank details or Bank Transaction ID or deposit details
- Scanned passport size photograph of the student
- Student's School or College Name and Address
Phone for all Enquires: call +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645 (All India)
or email us at [email protected]
Correspondence Address – For all correspondence purposes only
Design Quotient Labs.
3E, Deccan Court,
Coles Road,Frazer Town,
Bangalore - 560005
Phone: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282
Design Quotient Labs and Studio - 'BANGALORE'
No 408, 6th Main Road,
Phone: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645
Design Quotient Labs and Studio - 'CHENNAI'
AG-22, 4th Avenue Main Road, Shanthi Colony
Phone: +91-9444746282, +91-9600078100
Design Quotient Labs and Studio - 'PUNE'
#17, Indraprastha Bungalow, Phatak Baug, Navi Peth
Pune - 411009