||One year correspondence course + Full Sketch Development Course for 2013 - 2014 students
||Rs 18000 + ST
||Theory Classes For Part A (only valid along with Package F)
||Rs 4000 + ST
A complete powered up Package for Sure Shot Success in NATA
This course gives the student an awareness and understanding into the Architectural course itself in the 11th Standard, giving the student a glimpse into Architecture as a career.
For this package you will assigned two Architects, one to look after your sketching skills which will hone your skills over a year.
the other Architect will look after your Architectural Awareness development through assignments.
This is an example of Sketch Development assignments -
Break up of this course -
The course costs Rs 6,200 - for all your study material including books and online study material +
Rs 11,800 for 2 Architects for the entire year for guidance totally costing Rs 18,000.
In addition students can opt for a comprehensive Sketch Workshop at Delhi or Bangalore conducted for an additional Rs 4,000
Advantages of the One Year Correspondence Course:
- Devote 30 mins a day and Learn for the test thoroughly over a period of 12 months.
- You will have time not only to understand the concepts thoroughly but also to apply and internalize them.
- The DQ LABS team will keep a track of your improvement and will provide you with useful tips at various stages of your skill enhancement.
- You will have sufficient time to apply the feed back and improve / polish your freehand and sketching skills.
- You can check your preparation progress by answering the questions from the question Bank.
- Give 8 mock tests and see where you stand among the other students.
- Your exposure to the basic concepts of Architecture will enhance your understanding of the field and will lay a strong foundation for your career in architecture.
- Option of attending a comprehensive sketch workshop at Bangalore or Delhi
The package consist of:
- Study material Books
- NATA DQLABS Study Books
Access to all the online study material - Image Banks, Question Banks and Mock Tests
Two Architects assigned to you to guide you through your assignments.
Payment Options -
To pay for the above courses you could
- Deposit a Cheque / Cash in any ICICI bank all over India, Cheques should be in favor of 'DQ Labs' Current Account number 025205001942, Account holder 'DQ Labs', Cox Town Branch, Bangalore.
- Mail us a Demand Draft / Cheque in favour of DQ Labs payable at Bangalore, Post all Demand Drafts / Cheques to the Bangalore address only which is given below.
After you have made a payment, call us or email us (info at dqlbs dot in) with your details below,
- Student name
- Parent's Name
- Student's Date of Birth
- Postal Address with pin code
- Phone / contact number
- Date / Approximate date of answering your test
- DD number and bank details or Bank Transaction ID or deposit details
- Scanned passport size photograph of the student
- Student's School or College Name and Address
Phone for all Enquires: call +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645 (All India)
or email us at [email protected]
Correspondence Address – For all correspondence purposes only
Design Quotient Labs.
3E, Deccan Court,
Coles Road,Frazer Town,
Bangalore - 560005
Phone: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282
Design Quotient Labs and Studio - 'BANGALORE'
No 408, 6th Main Road,
Phone: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645
Design Quotient Labs and Studio - 'CHENNAI'
AG-22, 4th Avenue Main Road, Shanthi Colony
Phone: +91-9444746282, +91-9600078100