- Overview – NATA & JEE P2
- DQ Labs Coaching – Classroom, Online & Self Study
- Package D
PACKAGE D : Theory Classes - Preparation for Aesthetic Sensitivity
|| Description of study material
(NATA + IIT JEE P2)
|| Mode of Teaching
|| Add to cart
Aesthetic Sensitivity Classes
||Online or Physical Classroom
||Rs 20,000 + ST
||Add to Cart
This Package is designed with attention to the topics covered in the Aesthetic Sensitivity Test or the Online Computer Section of the NATA test. Special weightage is given to each section of the test to ensure thorough preparation.
These classes can be taken online or in a physical classroom at the Bangalore, Pune or Chennai centres.
Package D Details:
Section 1 – Aesthetic sensitivity and Aptitude development
- Elements of design, principles of design
- 2D, 3D orthographic projections, elevation, plan
- Mental ability – patterns, odd one out, paper folding, development of surfaces
- 3D objects visualization – oblique, vertical, horizontal surfaces, edges and vertices
Section 2 – Architectural Awareness
- History of Architecture
- Architectural Buildings, monuments of importance
- Architects and their works
- Architectural terminology, commonly used materials and textures
Section 3 – English Vocabulary
- Verbal reasoning and analogies, relationships, cause and effect
- Antonyms, synonyms, frequency hit list
Section 4 – Mathematics
- Basic list formulae
- Subjective and objective mathematics
Section 5 – Test Bank
- 10 online Practice mock tests
To sign up for this package:
- Click on the "Add to Cart" button and make the payment using your credit / debit card.
- Complete the Online Reigstration Form
- Email us with your payment details and attach a scanned copy of your passport size photograph to [email protected]
After you have sent your email, please allow up to 24 hours to activate the Online Study Material and about 48 hours for your books to be dispatched to you.
Contact us to find out more details.