- NID Coaching
- NID Coaching Program & Fee
- Package E
PACKAGE E : Portfolio development and Studio Test Preparation
|| Description of study material
NID & Other design entrance exams
|| Mode of Teaching
||Add to Cart
|| Portfolio development and Studio Test Preparation
|| 70 Hrs
|| Online or Physical Classroom
|| Rs 35,000 + ST
||Add to Cart
|| Studio Test Preparation
|| 35 Hrs
|| Physical Classroom
|| Rs 10,000 + ST
||Add to Cart
NOTE: The charges mentioned include courier charges across India. For International couriers, charges will vary depending on the destination country. Please contact us on +91-9591001000 for accurate charges.
All students looking to pursue a career in Design need to prepare a portfolio representative of their interests and passion. All reputed design colleges have a two stage selection process - Design Aptitude and Portfolio / Situation test.
This course prepares you for just that!
The portfolio development and the studio test preparation gives the student the edge over getting a seat in the NID program, most students tend to neglect this part of preparation which needs to be started as early as possible. It does take time to create a good portfolio and be ready for the studio test.
Our design faculty and alumni of NID and IIT have extensive experience in guiding students enhance their skills and present them best at their studio test level.
The Portfolio Development helps with the following:
- Help the student to understand where they presently stand in their level of portfolio
- It helps segregate their skill set levels and understand which areas they are strong in or which areas they need improvement
- They are taught the skills required in areas they need to improve on their portfolio
- They are guided to build an all round portfolio showcasing appropriate variety in their skills sets and strengths
- A portfolio shows the students art strength and also showcases their sense of design and creative thinking
Portfolio Development Course Structure:
- Portfolio development is individual basis since each students strength and skill sets vary
- Assessing the students present skills and work level
- Preparing a path and plan for development of a portfolio
- Training student in required areas
- Developing and mentoring a the portfolio development showcasing strengths in different levels
Studio Test Preparation:
- Strengthening Observation Skills
- Audio & Visual testing
- Prototype and mock up building skills, use of different materials like clay, cloth, metal wire, thermocol, everyday use material etc.
- Interview Situations and Testing
Click below to view some our students' work:
Payment and Registration Details:
To sign up for this package, click on the "Add to Cart" button and make a payment using your credit / debit card.
For alternate Payment Options and Registration procedure, please click here
Contact us to find out more details.